MetLife EverydayProtect covers you for various benefits including broken bones, hospitalisation for accident or sickness and accidental death. You can now also cover injuries associated with playing sport such as dislocations and ligament and tendon damage.
Always at the cutting edge of bringing new options to our clients, Bon Accord Life were the first UK company to bring MetLife’s Accident Protection Plan to the UK. To complement our existing range of accident and sickness policies, we are currently offering MetLife’s market leading EverydayProtect Plan to new and existing Bon Accord Life clients. So much more than just an accident plan, this policy can pay out for a number of eventualities from time spent in hospital (24 hours+) right up to total permanent disability and accidental death.
- Underwritten by MetLife, one of the world’s largest insurers
- No Health Questions
- Guaranteed acceptance for most occupations for people aged 18-59
- Up to £200,000 in the event of accidental death
- Up to £3,750 for every broken bone
- Multi-claim – no limit on the number of claims you can make
- Cover 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year from only £8 per month
Cover is not available for some activities such as mountaineering and pot holing. Terms and conditions, and exclusions, apply.
Cover is available from £8 to £45 per month, depending on the level of cover you choose.
You can take out this policy from 18 up to 60 and cover can continue up until your 70th birthday.