- Guaranteed Acceptance for nearly all occupations*
- Option to start receiving the benefit after you are unable to work for just 3 days in a row
- Covers part-time, full-time AND self-employed
- Options to answer no medical questions for cover up to £3000 per month
- Tax-free payment for you to spend as you wish
- Cover from only £10 per month
Have you thought about how you would pay your bills if you suffered an illness or injury?
If you are self-employed or receive limited sickness benefits then time off work can hit you harder than most. With Income Protection Sickness Insurance you can keep getting paid even if you are sick or injured. Accidents and illness happen, if and when it strikes you, Income Protection will provide you with financial peace of mind to allow you to concentrate on getting well again. You could be unable to work due to a bad flu, a broken arm or something more serious – as long as you are signed off sick then your policy could pay the much needed weekly or monthly benefit you need to keep paying the bills. With a day 1 deferred period you’ll start getting paid from the first day your too ill to work. If you have some savings you can reduce your monthly premium by looking at a 2,4,8,13 or 26 week deferred period.
Complete our quick form below to find out how this benefit can work for you.