- Protect your income and home should you be unable to work
- Option to start the cover after just 1 day of being unable to work
- Cover options that will keep paying out until you retire or return to work*
- Whole of market search
- Cover up to £8000 per month or 70% of your net profit/income
- Cover from only £8 per month
Have you thought about how you would pay your bills if you suffered an illness or injury? If you are self-employed or receive limited sickness benefits then time off work can hit you harder than most. With Income Protection Insurance you can keep getting paid even if you are sick or injured. Accidents and illness happen, and when it strikes you Income Protection will provide you with financial peace of mind to allow you to concentrate on getting well again. You could be unable to work due to a bad flu, a broken arm or something more serious – as long as you are signed off sick then your policy could pay the much needed weekly or monthly benefit you need to keep paying the bills. With a day 1 deferred period you’ll start getting paid from the first day your too ill to work. If you have some savings you can reduce your monthly premium by looking at a 2,4,8,13 or 26 week deferred period. Complete our quick form below to find out how this benefit can work for you.