- Protect your family should the worst happen with Life Insurance from only £5 per month
- Income Protection so you keep getting paid even if you are sick
- Private Medical Insurance to skip NHS waiting lists
- Accident Protection to receive a lump sum in the event of an injury or illness
- Lump sum payment if you are diagnosed with a defined Critical Illness
At Bon Accord Life we offer a truly independent comparison of the UK protection market. Our experts will match your needs with the most appropriate solutions providing you with the most comprehensive of cover at the most competitive of prices.
Life Insurance typically pays out a lump sum to alleviate financial pressure at a difficult time. Many people take out life cover to ensure their children don’t suffer financially should the worst happen to protect a drop in household income, cover increased childcare costs or to pay off mortgages. Income Protection and Sickness Insurance policies can pay a monthly benefit for every month you are unable to work up to the end of the agreed benefit term. These policies are often taken by those with limited employer sick pay benefits or those who are self-employed. Critical Illness will pay out if you are diagnosed with serious conditions such as certain cancers, a heart attack or a stroke.