- Protect your income and home should you be unable to work
- Option to start the cover after just 1 day of being unable to work
- Whole of market search
- Covers part-time, full-time AND self-employed
- Cover up to £4000 per month
- Optional Redundancy Cover options
- Cover from only £8 per month
For many people being sick means they suffer some kind of loss of earnings. Statutory sick pay provides just £87.55 per week for a full time employee which for many falls well short of what is required to pay the bills and put food on the table. Even those with enhanced employer benefits are unlikely to get much after 3 or 6 months of being sick and so for many some kind of sickness or illness insurance can be essential. With Income Protection Insurance, you will keep getting paid even when you are off sick. You can choose your deferred period from 1 day to 1 year, after which point the policy will pay you an income until you return to work or the benefit term expires. For many this gives them the reassurance of knowing should they fall ill their essential outgoings are covered. Complete our quick form below to find out how this new benefit can work for you.