Home Insurance

Get Your Free Instant Quote

Couple buying a house

  • We compare 5 Star Defaqto products from leading UK insurers
  • Personal possessions cover allows you to cover your contents such as phones and tablets against loss or damage away from the home
  • Accidental damage to protect against situations such as spilled paint on carpets or accidental damage to electronic equipment
  • £75,000 of contents cover as standard
  • Fill in the form below and see if we can save you money and improve your cover

Protect your contents against fire, theft or accidental damage with the UK’s leading providers. Buildings Insurance is for homeowners and provides cover should your home subside, burn, or be damaged by extreme weather. You can also include Home Emergency Cover for a small monthly fee or cover your high risk items against loss or damage away from your home.


1. Which type of cover would you like?

2. Do you currently have cover in place?

3. Who do you want to cover?

4. Where did you hear about us?

5. Your Details


Date of Birth

Processing please wait...

I have read the KEY FACTS document and wish Bon Accord Life to compare prices across the UK market.
By clicking “Get My Quote” you confirm that you are happy to be contacted by telephone and/or email regarding your enquiry. Bon Accord Life will use your personal information to provide you with the service requested and will not pass your details on to any unauthorised third parties. Bon Accord Life would also like to keep you updated with news and other special product offers that we think may be of interest to you.
If you do not want to receive news and other special product offers from us please untick this box.