Football is about playing the game we love, with the knowledge that you can risk the tackle but not your future.
- Pays fracture benefits and cash lump sums from serious injuries
- No health or financial questions
- 21 fracture benefits + 2 additional cash benefits
- €60,000 maxmium benefit under the Premier Plan
- Covers injuries from winter sports, rugby, football and GAA Sports
- Flexible cover – choose to protect yourself, your partner and your children
- Cover from €5.70 per month
“Having played football and been involved in football, both professional and Non-league for a huge percentage of my life, I have experienced the joy of winning and the pain of losing. Having major knee surgery (Cruciate, Medial and Lateral Ligament reconstruction) at the age of 17 nearly stopped my career before it had even started. It made me realise serious injury can dismantle the dream through no fault of your own. With sports tailored accident protection policies you can at least ensure you don’t have to worry about paying the bills and concentrate on getting fit again. The cover offered through the NLFA and Bon Accord Life is well worth looking into.”
Dean Holdsworth, NLFA Founder and former Professional Footballer.