Football is about playing the game we love, with the knowledge that you can risk the tackle but not your future.
- Guaranteed Acceptance for part time and semi-professional football players*
- No health or financial questions
- Protect your income should you suffer an accident, injury or sickness
- Up to £2,500 for a broken bone
- Up to £250 per day spent in hospital (after 24 hours)
- Cover from only £7 per month
“Having played football and been involved in football, both professional and Non-league for a huge percentage of my life, I have experienced the joy of winning and the pain of losing. Having major knee surgery (Cruciate, Medial and Lateral Ligament reconstruction) at the age of 17 nearly stopped my career before it had even started. It made me realise serious injury can dismantle the dream through no fault of your own. With footballer tailored income protection policies you can at least ensure you don’t have to worry about paying the bills so you can just concentrate on getting fit again. The cover offered through the NLFA and Bon Accord Life is well worth looking into.”
Dean Holdsworth, NLFA Founder and former Professional Footballer.