Get a Free Quote
What do you get with your Life Insurance?
- 50% off monthly membership fees at Virgin Active for new and existing members*
- Keep active and earn a cinema ticket every week for you and all named family members to Vue or Cineworld^
- 50% off a pair of trainers at Sweatshop
- One Starbucks coffee every week^
- Protect your family, your mortgage or your income
- Bon Accord Life have teamed up with VitalityLife, to offer a fantastic range of benefits on selected policies from only £33.80 per month. Why pay full price for your gym fees when you can get 50% off at Virgin Active? As an example, a £60 Virgin Active gym membership could be yours for only £30 per month through VitalityLife and Bon Accord Life (A separate joining fee may apply). Earn a cinema ticket to Vue or Cineworld each week and the £33.80 a month for your protection starts to pay for itself!
*Joining fee may apply.
* Available on Vitality Plus. You can choose from Vitality Optimiser Life Insurance, Private Medical Insurance and Serious Illness Cover to qualify.
** Subject to Vitality Status. Full Terms and Conditions Apply.
^ Subject to weekly Vitality points criteria. Cinema tickets excludes 3D films. Coffee applies to handcrafted drinks only.
Vitality can’t offer discounts on memberships at Clements Hall, Rayleigh and Chiswick Riverside clubs.
I am already a Virgin Active member. Can I switch my membership?
You can change your existing membership to a Vitality Virgin Active membership and receive a discount the following month. The window for transfers is open until the 17th of any month and your new membership rate (including your discount) will be applied from the following month.
You can transfer by making an appointment with the Member Relations Manager at your club. A transfer fee will also apply – contact your chosen club for details. Discount correct as of 1 January 2014. Terms and conditions apply.